Core Seminars, our high school through adult education hour on Sunday mornings, help us to comprehend the subtle intricacies and overarching truths of our God and the theology, ministry, and history He has authored. Meeting every Sunday morning at 9:15 am for one hour, Core Seminars run on multiple tracks and are open to all.
Current Core Seminars:
- Membership Matters - This class consists of four required classes for membership.
- How to Grow - A 13-week study of spiritual disciplines essential for Christian Growth.
- How to Study the Bible - A 6-week class focused on interpreting the Bible as instructed in the Bible.
- Parenting - A 12-week study of what the Bible teaches about parenting.
- Legacy Class - A on-going class for all ages.